Our Services /
Creating a High Converting Website
How can we help you improve your website conversion rate?
Let’s talk about your digital needs in more detail & schedule a free audit of your website or existing advertising accounts. Give us a little info below and we’ll get in touch soon.
What Makes a Great Website?
Websites are one of the most important assets of any business. Just as one would place products intentionally in a brick and mortar store, information on a businesses’ website must be clear, concise and easy to navigate in order to meet and exceed your ultimate business goals.
Ingredients for a Successful Website:
- Structure and organization
- Simple navigation
- Original content (minimum of 350 words per page)
- Professional, cohesive design
- Short load times on desktop and mobile
- Scannable content
There is no point in developing well-thought-out digital marketing plans to drive traffic to a site that will not effectively convert the visitor to a revenue generating visit. As your digital partner, we’re constantly providing recommendations for, or even building, effective conversion-driven websites and landing pages. We can help create and tailor landing pages specific to your different digital efforts, so that each visitor’s experience is highly relevant and coincides with their position in the conversion funnel.
We’re assessing content above the fold, calls to action, messaging, and overall user experience and behavior with analytical data. We have experience implementing different analytical tools to track customer activity on-site – heatmapping, click tracking, etc. By implementing a heatmap, we recently uncovered issues with the purchase process on a client’s site. After a few simple updates were made, conversion rate improved by 186%.
At Pico, we have partnered with the best in breed to offer our clients not only well built, powerful digital marketing strategies but also effective landing pages, websites, integrated tracking strategies and more.
- Website design and development
- Landing page design and development
- Analytics implementation
- Page speed optimization
- A/B landing page testing – CTA, color, messaging, etc
- Heatmapping and conversion rate optimization
- Banner / display creative development
- Search engine optimization (SEO) foundation for anything we build
- Strategic insight and recommendations – why isn’t this performing, what can we change