Our Services /
High Converting Websites & Creative
Let’s talk about your digital needs in more detail & schedule a free audit of your website or existing advertising accounts. Give us a little info below and we’ll get in touch soon.
What Makes a Great Website?
Websites are arguably the most important asset of any business, right there with the products offered and customer service. Not only does your website need to accurately reflect your brand and services offered, it needs to be built well for users to navigate and for the search engines to crawl and index. Now more than ever companies are building websites for Google as much as they are for future customers. Things like site speed, security with https, privacy and data collection and mobile experience have skyrocketed to the top of the priority list when building and re-vamping websites.
Ingredients for a Successful Website:
- Fast, easy to load content
- Mobile experience and optimization
- Original, relevant content (we recommend 500 words per page when possible)
- Structure and organization
- Simple navigation
- Professional, cohesive design
- SEO strategy in place including alt-tags, headers, metadata, structured snippets, linking strategy & more
- Analytics code in place
We’re assessing content above the fold, calls to action, messaging, and overall user experience and behavior with analytical data. We have experience implementing different analytical tools to track customer activity on-site – heatmapping, click tracking, etc. By implementing a heatmap, we recently uncovered issues with the purchase process on a client’s site. After a few simple updates were made, conversion rate improved by 186%.
At Pico, we have partnered with the best in breed to offer our clients not only well built, powerful digital marketing strategies but also effective landing pages, websites, integrated tracking strategies and more.
- Website design and development
- Creative services including banner ads, email design, mobile site experience & more
- Landing page design and development
- Analytics implementation
- Page speed optimization
- A/B landing page testing – CTA, color, messaging, etc
- Heatmapping and conversion rate optimization based on results
- Technical search engine optimization (SEO) foundation for anything we build
- Strategic insight and recommendations – why isn’t this performing, what can we change