Hiring the Best of the Best
Looking for a Career in Digital Marketing?
We’re always looking for top talent. Even if we don’t have an open position listed, don’t hesitate to reach out! Send your resume, questions and something interesting about yourself to [email protected].
Paid Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for our next Digital Media guru! Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are platforms like Google Ads, Analytics, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn part of your daily routine?
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager with 2-3+ yrs of experience executing paid media strategies for clients across multiple industries. You need to be able to hit the ground running to help us continue our rapid growth. Specific requirements and experience:
- Ongoing client relationship management and communication
- Industry knowledge and updates internally and externally
- Manage existing and develop new paid media programs for clients
- Campaign creation in channels like Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, or 3rd party media partners
- Tracking development and clear communication to the implementation team, troubleshooting when needed
- Ad text and extension development
- Daily management and strategic optimization
- Reporting, analysis, and proactive recommendations to clients
- Proactively manage client relationships from creation and execution of programs to overall digital strategy and client growth/upsells
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in paid media specifically
- Experience and applicable certifications in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Great communication skills
- Independent – create your own work schedule, be accountable and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills – be able to dig into reports and data to draw conclusions and develop new ideas
Salary is $55,000+ commensurate with experience. This position is remote.
We’re forward-thinking not only in our online marketing campaigns, but also in benefits that make sense for our company and our staff. Some of our team’s favorite perks include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- 401k with company match
- Remote work environment + office options
- Monthly cellphone and internet stipend
- Bonuses based on individual + company performance
- Volunteering opportunities + individual charity selection
- Company events & celebrations