Digital Marketing Specialist
Some of Our Rockstars
Founder & CEO
I was fortunate to have started my career in the digital space close to the time of Google’s inception, over 15 years ago. I ran search campaigns in the days where you could see what your competitors were bidding, then bid $0.01 higher. I’ve watched the digital marketing space evolve into the complex system it is today where you need a strategic approach in order to achieve a client’s goals. It has been interesting to see how it has become so scientific. We need to use many factors in order to determine what blend of metrics are most important to achieve goals and optimize accordingly.
I am extremely passionate about the digital space; this passion shows when I am working on driving growth for my clients. I work hard to remain on top and develop my own cutting-edge practices to ensure best-in-class innovative campaigns for all of the clients I work with.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications and Media Management. I am a Microsoft AdXcellence Member and Google AdWords Professional. I am Google Analytics Individually Certified and received a WAA (DAA) UBC Award of Achievement in Web Analytics.
In addition to the above educational highlights, I have also achieved key successes throughout my career:
- Drove the launch of SearchAdNetwork in 2003 (dba of Location3 Media)
- Spearheaded efforts to integrate a web analytics offering into Location3 Media’s services
- Took responsibility of tracking system implementation, allowing us to offer attribution and path to conversion analysis and reporting
- Reintroduced Display Advertising into agency’s core offerings
- Introduced Franchise PPC and Video into agency’s core offerings
- Stevie Awards for Women in Business 2008 and 2011
My greatest success, however, was my involvement with Location3 Media’s growth from me as employee #1 to 85+ employees today. It was a rewarding experience – initiating new programs, developing leaders and mentoring growth. This is something I show great pride and humility in, and I would love to be a part of that journey for your company.